Delicious

Monday, July 23, 2012

The other night we watched the movie Nanny McPhee. Oh, who am I kidding, I watched the movie and Matthew asked me later how it was.

It was such a cute movie, I really enjoyed it and would definitely recommend it.

The story was lovely, the scenery beautiful and the costumes creative. Plus, I loved the names of the characters in the movie: Evangeline, Lily, Simon, Sebastian, Adelaide, etc. Love all those names.

But my favorite part was during one scene in which the father (played by Colin Firth) is explaining to his kids why he and his wife wanted so many children (they have 7) and he says to them, "you are all so delicious." 

Scrumptious.
What a wonderful line. It's exactly how I feel about my own children and exactly why I want more little ones. Each one is so delicious.  

"Please don't go...I'll eat you up, I love you so."
~Where the Wild Things Are

2 comments:

  1. I love that movie. And love that line from it :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design