Gotta Brag for a Minute

Thursday, July 19, 2012
Not sure if I've mentioned it on this blog before, but I hail from a super athletic family. Like, super athletic. All my siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles and parents were and are athletic superstars. 

This year I have two cousins who will be going to the Olympics on the women's water polo team. We're hoping (of course) that they will win gold. 

This is my cousin, Maggie. She's the youngest member of the Olympic team and will hopefully be one of their starters during the games. More impressive than her water polo playing skills though is that she's just an all-around awesome kid. 

So make sure you root for the U.S. Women's Water Polo team in the next few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh so cool...not surprised one of your kin is an Olympian! That's awesome.
    I will be watching lots of Olympic coverage...
    As I sit on my nest and gestate. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design