I Can't Get This Child Out of My Head

Sunday, July 15, 2012

She has no eyes and no nose, but I find her absolutely beautiful. When I first saw her profile last night, my heart jumped into my throat. I haven't been able to stop thinking about her since.

And I love the name Beatrice (even though I know that's not her real name). Sometimes I think God uses little attention grabbers like an affinity for a particular name to hook us into a certain child.

God help me, I want her. Bad.

The Reece's Rainbow orphans are going to be the death of me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that little precious one. Love her.

    Keep praying about what God wants of you with these orphans, Jennie! You are such a great advocate for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kerry. Please keep praying for me/us that we may be open to what God wills of us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design