Working Moms

Saturday, July 7, 2012
You working mothers have my respect. Monday I substituted for the summer school program at my school. I only worked a half day, but with the effort it took to get everyone fed and dressed (including myself) and out the door, only to return home to a messy house and a hungry family, it felt liked I worked a 12 hour day. I guess, in a way, I did. You moms who do that every single day have my admiration.

Of course, I agree that all moms are "working" moms. I don't negate that. It's just I have a lot of respect for moms who truly have to work outside the home to support their families. And those mothers who work outside the home and are able to stay "open to life" and generous with their fertility, man oh man, you are my heroes. It ain't easy.

God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design