And...We're Back

Thursday, August 16, 2012
We've returned safe and sound from our trip to California. Whew, and what a trip it was. From my sister's wedding to our trip to Santa Barbara to visiting with family and friends, there was never a dull moment. We had such a wonderful time and it was very, very hard to leave. Oh I wish California and Massachusetts were geographically closer. 

Okay, Libby, here are some pictures for you.:) 


Making Cookies with Zsa.

Watching Toy Story with Bee-yah.


Checking out the "dopes."


These pictures are kinda lame, they're the only ones I had from my phone. More pictures to come.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you were in Santa Barbara and I didn't know! We could have met up! Bummer!

    Hope you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design