Going Private

Tuesday, September 4, 2012
After giving it a lot of thought, I've finally decided to make my blog private. 

I'm hoping this will help simplify my blogging a bit. I won't be as concerned with stats and readers and will be able to get back to the original intention of this blog, which is to document my motherhood journey and the lives of my children.

So if you would like to continue reading my blog, I think I have to know your email (not entirely sure how it works yet). You can either email me through my profile or leave a comment with your email address and I will include you.

I'll be going private on Friday. Thank you and God bless!

3 comments:

  1. Umm...count me in as one of your loyal readers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying to comment (iPhone impaired right now)...

    my email is rgrandon47 @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design