Poor Woman's Water Table

Friday, September 7, 2012

My girls love splashing in puddles, the pool, any amount of water really. So in one of my strokes of mothering genius I decided to make a little water table for them. And I use the term "water table" loosely. For those who have never heard of a water table before, here's one example:
  
Look how much fun those kids are having in their $80 water table. And they're managing to stay dry too, did you notice?

Here's my version of a water table. A storage bin with some water. Throw in a few plastic toys, a stick and some leaves and viola: tens of minutes of fun!
Look how much fun these kids are having in their $0 water table.



We are also sophisticated enough to drink the water from our water table. Sitting in a very ladylike position, I might add.


Good times had by all.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design