Sister Mary Benedicta

Friday, September 14, 2012
My good friend Elizabeth (Sister Mary Benedicta), whom many of  you know, just received her next assignment. She's going to...Rome!!! Oh my goodness, I am so, so jealous! She'll be in Rome for the next four years with the purposes of studying to become a Canon lawyer. How cool is that? Seriously. I am beyond excited for her.
Sr. Mary Benedicta, bottom left.
The only sad part about her being in Rome is that we won't be able to see each other for the next four years. At least, it's highly unlikely that we will. Actually she believes she will  potentially be in Rome for the next decade. However, she will be returning to the States in September 2016 to take her final vows as a Religious Sister of Mercy. And I and my little family plan to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design