Thank you, thank you!

Monday, September 3, 2012
Thank you to everyone who has offered to pray for my Abby. You guys are the best! Seriously, you are awesome. If I could give each of you a big hug right now, I would.
Kinda dorky, but cute.
When I looked up "virtual hug" this picture came up. Now I don't know about you, but I find this totally creepy and not at all comforting.

On Wednesday we meet with the team of  doctors and will most likely finalize the date for the surgery, so I will keep you posted.

God bless each of you!

XOXO

p.s. one more favor, my grandmother is also having surgery on Wednesday, a mastectomy, if you could, will you please keep her in your prayers as well? Thank you!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design