Bargain Huntress

Thursday, November 15, 2012
I bought this Land's End dress for a whopping....$0.49!

Pretty good, right? The dress was already on sale and I used an additional 30% off coupon along with free shipping. Then the Sears company gave everyone who lives where Hurricane Sandy hit $10 worth of points to use at their store. So nice of them. Although, I'm sure they didn't intend for me to buy a new dress from Land's End. Nonetheless, with all my coupon savvy, I only had to pay $.49 for a brand new dress.

Just had to share. I'm pretty proud of myself. 

And this may mean I'm getting old, but Land's End is my new favorite go-to company for cute clothes. They always seem to be having great deals too. 

The End.

2 comments:

  1. Ok now you are some sort of extreme couponer.....

    That show is crazy, have you seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I have seen that show. They are crazy! 240 packets of Top Ramen, woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design