Big Things

Sunday, November 25, 2012
Big things are happening here in the Richer household. Hannah is...wait for it...potty trained! Woo-hoo!

I was really nervous before beginning this whole potty training business. I thought this might be my biggest parenting challenge yet. But in all honesty and some moms might hate me for this, it turned out to be fairly easy. She pretty much trained herself in about a day. 

I think the key to our quick and easy potty training experience was that she was ready, both physically and mentally. Plus, it doesn't hurt that she's susceptible to bribery. Chocolate chips work wonders. Although, we are now wondering how much longer she will be getting said chocolate chips for going to the bathroom on her potty. She's going to be 10 years old and still asking for "chips." Hmm. Not sure what to do about that. 

Nonetheless, we are quite proud of her and more importantly, she is quite proud of herself. And her bum in her little underwear...I'm dying with how cute it is. And since we're all family or close friends here, a few pics of said cute bum for your viewing pleasure. 
 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Hannah (and parents)! Hehehe such a cutie! She looks so big now!

    In my experience as a former nanny, I can definitely confirm that girls are much easier to potty train. In 2-3 years I'm sure you'll find me pulling my hair out about potty training the boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm all about waiting till they are actually ready. Yum...chic chips,

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw look at that little bum! such a proud auntie :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design