Dr. Jennie

Monday, November 12, 2012
All you medically minded people will be so proud of me...I removed four of Abby's stitches all by myself! 

The nurse wasn't able to take all of her stitches out since they were embedded pretty deep in her skin. However, the stitches were not dissolvable so they were going to have to come out sooner or later. The nurse said they would work their way out eventually. But I thought I'd  be proactive and get them out myself. Aunt Jacqui knows how much I like to work with needles, haha. When Abby went to sleep, I went to work. It was pretty fun.

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap! I'm not even scared of medical procedures/needles but I don't think I could have done that! You're so brave!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design