I've Had It

Wednesday, November 7, 2012
That's it, we're moving to Nebraska.

I've lived in blue states my entire life and I'm so over it.

I'm serious, I've started looking up land prices in Montana, Nebraska and Vermont (although VT is a dark blue state). I want to move my little family someplace far away from the liberal craziness. Plus, we dream of living the homesteading life, a simple life filled with farming and family. We shall see. 

Ultimately, as far as the election goes, I have to keep reminding myself that Mitt Romney was not my savior and as much as I love my country, the United States is not my God. Life goes on.

As these two remind me so well: when life gives you rain, jump in the puddles.


2 comments:

  1. I wondered how you fared through Tuesday especially being in Massachusetts. Thanks for reminding us that we still have a True Savior in all this, and He reigns.
    Montana sounds like an idea....much closer to us :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, Mama! I'm liking Montana too...we'll see. Haha. XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design