Brother Francis

Wednesday, November 14, 2012
I read about the Let's Pray video from another blog, so I decided to order it. It came in the mail yesterday and Hannah has already watched it more than a couple of times (it's only about 15 minutes long). It's so cute and the songs are really catchy. Brother Francis teaches the kids about the Sign of the Cross, the Our Father, prayer and the saints. I wholeheartedly recommend it.

I think all kids have a penchant towards the eternal. They want to know about God. Sometimes I feel like I can't keep up with Hannah's curiosity. Sometimes I can't help but wonder if she has a vocation to the religious life. If she does, I want to make sure I am able to properly encourage it without being pushy. It's a tricky balance.

Those of you with little ones, I would definitely recommend Let Us Pray.
Watching Brother Francis.
Makes my Mama heart proud.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design