So I Don't Forget

Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Miss Abigail loves to sing. Yesterday during story-time she was singing along with the music and songs. She belts it out. At one point I had to cover her mouth because she was singing a bit too loudly. 

I was telling this to Frannie (Matthew's mom) and she reminded me of last Christmas when the entire family went to the Black Nativity (a musical Christmas performance in which all the actors are black and act out the nativity). It's really good. Anyways, Abby was only about 5 or 6 months at the time and she was sitting on my lap watching the performance and singing along. She would "sing" with the music and when the music would stop so would she. We were all giggling because she was really singing loudly.

A little Abby story that I don't want to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design