Some Christmas Card Outtakes

Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Great of Hannah. Too bad Abby's eyes are half closed.
Trying to keep little sister in her place.
Bribery with marshmallows.
It all became too much for Hannah after a while. Abigail, my little linebacker.
Christmas card pictures are a work-out. The thing is, I only have two kids. Granted, they are both toddlers, but still, there's only two of them. I don't know how mothers with three, four, five, etc, take Christmas card pictures. I suppose it gets easier when they can actually follow directions.

Nonetheless, I love having little girls in little girl dresses. Such fun!

BTW, do you notice how our tree only has lights on the top half and ornaments on the top third? Life with littles, gotta love it.

1 comment:

  1. Thats what photo shop is for. I wish I had the tech-y ness...bc we each looked good in a different photo. Ah well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design