Updates

Wednesday, December 5, 2012
I know, I know, you guys want to see more pictures. The thing is, Blogger is trying to tell me I've run out of picture space and that I now need to pay for it. And well, I'm a cheapskate and I've been trying to figure out a way around this. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be one. Ack! So, I guess I'm going to cough up the $2.50. Speaking of cheapskate, I actually haggled with a thrift shop charity worker yesterday to buy a pair of baby pants for $.50, as opposed to a dollar.The money was for charity, but the price was listed as 50 cents and she was trying to charge me a dollar. Geesh.

In other news, I'm kinda weaning Abby. Kinda and I use the term "weaning" loosely because she is still definitely nursing. But I've cut out a few feedings and can I just say, it is wreaking havoc on my hormones and mood. Seriously. I am losing my mind. I've taken to drinking. Tis the season.

1 comment:

  1. That's weird about blogger. Is it 2.50 and you can upload a ton?

    Oh I'm sorry about the hormones. That does happen sometimes. Go easy on yourself. Don't out too many demands on yourself...it's like postpartum again. I will pray for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design