Five Favorites

Thursday, May 30, 2013

These 5 Favorites are a bit late, but I still wanted to join in the fun.
(1)
This girl. With all the time and attention Abby has needed lately, Hannah has taken a bit of a back seat. She's been shuffled around to different friends and relatives' houses, but  has been such a trooper through it all. We're so lucky she's so easy going. 

(2)
 A drawing of me by Hannah. Isn't the resemblance uncanny? It's the first "portrait" picture she's ever drawn and I'm pretty much in love with it.


(3)
This guy. (He's going to kill me if he finds out I put his picture on my blog. Oh well.) We just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary last week, which was the same day as Abby's eye surgery, so guess which event took a back seat. We've been through a lot in 5 short years, but he can still make me laugh. His birthday is this weekend and I'm planning a fun surprise for him. Stay tuned.

(4)
The weather. It finally feels like summer! We're wearing shorts, our pool is open and the grill is working. I'm loving it.

(5)
Our son! I still can't believe we're having a BOY! We're a little like, "what in the world are we going to do with a boy?" But we are so over the moon excited to be adding a little boy to the mix.

*For more Five Favorites, visit Moxie Wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design