We're Back!

Thursday, May 16, 2013
Long overdue pictures from our trip to California. Unfortunately, I think they're all just pictures from my phone, and there's not that many. You know you had a good time on a trip when you don't have that many pictures. We were too busy enjoying ourselves! Anyways, you get the idea. We had a ball. Hannah didn't want to leave, none of us did!
Pretty awesome picture. Big sister vs. Little Sister. Of course, Abby's not terribly bothered by the whole thing. Whatevs.
Might just be my new favorite picture ever.

Zsa and Aunt Beeya braided Hannah's hair. She loved it. I loved it. I need to learn how to do this.
Making cupcakes with Aunt Sam. She's still talking about this (Hannah, that is, not Sam).

Easter Sunday. Cannot handle the pigtails. Ugh, I'm dying. I wish my girls would let me do their hair. That was all the aunts doing.
Easter baskets.

Hannah and Zsa. So cute!
Playing outside. Look at that sunshine! My pale New England babies weren't used to it.

Loving the beach.
At the airport. Going home.
Love.
Sad to leave California.
Suffice it to say, we had a wonderful time!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics!! Same here with the hair dos. Only the aunties can do those! And baking with the aunts and grandma is a must!

    One of these times we will co incide in CA and have a girl-grandma meetup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally! We always seem to just miss each other in California. Maybe next time, ha! Or maybe we should both just move back;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design