Five Favorites

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Five pregnancy favorites--the third time around


(1) 
Trader Joe's Coffee Bean Blast Ice Cream.Coffee Bean Blast Ice Cream
This stuff should come with a warning because man, it is potent. Even a little scoop will keep me up all night, but I just can't help myself. It is sooo good. 


(2)  
Cucumber Salad. My diet is pretty much averaging a cucumber a day at this point.  I can't get enough of this stuff. I'll make some for dinner and then eat the whole thing myself.
http://static.caloriecount.about.com/images/medium/nantucket-nectars-half-135652.jpg
(3) 
Arnold Palmer's (iced tea and lemonade). Nantucket Nectar's Half & Half is my all-time favorite drink.


(4) 
The Sicilian Tuna Salad served over a bed of greens from my favorite little local place. Here's a description of the tuna: italian tuna salad, red onion, capers, e.v.o.o., red wine vinegar oregano, fresh fennel slaw, pickled peppadew peppers, gruyere with lemon mayo. I would seriously eat this every day for lunch if I wasn't worried about the baby being born with mercury poisoning or something.

(5) 
Last, but not least. I have been craving beer like crazy, specifically a nice cold Harpoon IPA. Matthew's nice enough to buy it and let me have sips of his.  Hopefully this does not mean there is a little alcoholic gestating in my belly, but as Lucille Bluth would say, "this does not bode well" 

 For more fun Five Favorites, visit Moxie Wife.  

4 comments:

  1. Love the AD reference. :) And that ice cream sounds so good! I'll have to look for it the next time I head to TJs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I totally went through a cucumber phase early in my pregnancy this time around. Also, my mother-in-law famously treated herself to a beer every Saturday when she was pregnant with each of her three boys and they're all really smart and not alcoholics in the least! I guess that some doctors even used to recommend it, back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I craved beer all throughout my last pregnancy, and L is chunkier and sleeps better than his older brother. Obviously not enough to establish a casual relationship, but I'm sold! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a loving the encouragement for this beer craving, thank you! I might have to try the every Saturday thing, sounds good to me:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design