Five Favorites

Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Linking up with Hallie at Moxie Wife. These weekly Five Favorites are quickly becoming my favorite blogging activity!

(1)
Mason Jars
My new favorite thing to do is to drink iced tea, water, lemonade, anything out of a mason jar. It makes me feel very summery.
Photo credit.
(2)
The Bachelorette


Monday night is our date night. We stay up late and eat ice cream and watch...the Bachelorette. It's our guilty pleasure, but we totally look forward to it each week.  Even though I'm sure we lose a few brain cells watching it, we can't help but tune in each week. Although, I have to say this season hasn't been so great, kinda boring. The guys seem particulaly dumb this season. Oh well, it's still a favorite thing to do. Plus, I like to read this blogger's weekly recaps. Funny stuff. 

(3)
Maxi Skirts

Rust Long Maxi Skirt-Like most fashion trends, I'm a bit late to the game on this one, but I'm loving maxi skirts. I was given one for my birthday last weekend and plan on buying another one soon. They are perfect for a growing belly and I'm guessing will be really nice postpartum too
http://www.enchantmints.com/images/WS1001-1008_fairy-forest-lodge_360.jpg(4)
Enchantmints Fairy Forest Lodge

So I admit, I've already started thinking about Christmas. I like to try to budget and plan (and start saving my Swagbucks) way ahead of time in the hopes that when Advent rolls around everything will be calm and serene and I can simply enjoy the season. The calm and serene part has yet to happen, maybe this year...Anyways, this is my new favorite gift idea for the girls. It's a fairy house. Look how cute it is! Look at the toadstool furniture! So fun.

(5)
Baptism Ideas

Photo Credit
God willing, we will have a new little baby to Baptize in November. Both of our girls' baptisms were spur of the moment, last minute, somewhat emergency baptisms due to the fact that they would be having surgery for their craniosynostosis when they were only a few weeks old. Actually, Hannah did have a second baptism in California along with a party, but her first (and real) baptism involved me grabbing the priest one Sunday after Mass and begging him to baptize my baby before her surgery the next day. Abigail's baptism involved the parish letting us know on a Friday that she could be baptized on Saturday, so no time for preparations there either. So with this baby, I am trying to plan ahead. I've been scouring the internet for baptismal party ideas and there are so many cute ones. But this Pinterest party is probably my favorite. Think I could do it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design