What I Wore Sunday

Sunday, June 9, 2013
This is my first time linking up for What I Wore Sunday. I feel a little bad because it appears as if I made a halfhearted attempt at getting dressed, which I suppose I did. Most women in the WWIS linkup wear cute accessories and shoes, at least, but there you have it. At least my little girl accessory is pretty darn cute. 


Top: Downeast Basics
Skirt: Old Navy
Little Child: Super cute accessory and incidentally not dressed for Mass.

I promise next week will be an improvement. For cuter outfits, visit Fine Linen and Purple.

4 comments:

  1. Love the top. You look super comfy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your first WIWS! I'd love to wear that top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those types of shirts on preggo people! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! The top is really comfy:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design