Hannah's First Day of Pre-School

Thursday, September 12, 2013
She was so excited and had so much fun.When I picked her up, she said, "Mom, I'm so happy. I love school!"




There goes my baby.
She did not want to pose for pictures outside school. She wanted to get in there!

Notice another little someone with her backpack. She wanted to go to school too.
She said she played with the baby dolls and played on the playground outside. They sang the song "head, shoulders, knees and toes" and had show and tell. Hannah brought two little shells she found on Cape Cod for her show and tell. When I picked her up, her teacher said she did "awesome." 

Poor Abby wanted to go to school too. After we had dropped Hannah off, Abby kept saying "school, school." She didn't want to leave Hannah's school.



All in all, a great first day!

1 comment:

  1. With her hair like that. She looks a lot like you! And I love the Abby pic at the end.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design