Simple Woman's Daybook

Friday, January 31, 2014
Welcome to...
FOR TODAY
Outside my window...it's sunny and warm here (in the 30's today!).

I am thinking...how satisfying it is to have had a full and productive week. It's been a busy, but blessed week.

I am thankful...for good friends, new and old.

In the kitchen...pumpkin muffins.

I am wearing...black yoga pants and a black fleece.

I am creating...along with my friend, a new outline and structure for our Moms Rosary Group.

I am going...on a run later, hopefully... maybe... maybe not...

I am wondering...if I really want to make the homemade pizza dough for tonight's dinner or just settle for something easier.

I am reading...Characters of the Reformation by Hilaire Belloc.

I am hoping...my mother-in-law's hip surgery goes well today and that Lucas stays asleep for a leeedle bit longer.

I am looking forward to...a relaxing Saturday with not much going on.

I am learning... to trust God in all things (that sounds pretty deep, so to balance it out...) and what I need to do to get a gun license. Crazy.

Around the house...cleaning and purging and fixing things that have long needed to be fixed.

I am pondering...how we often find the greatest grace during our greatest trials.

A favorite quote for today... "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." (Romans 8:28)

One of my favorite things...freshly bathed babies.

A few plans for the rest of the week: well considering it's Friday, not a whole lot, which sounds wonderful.

A peek into my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design