Snow Ice Cream

Saturday, January 25, 2014
We were hit with a bunch of snow Tuesday night, so for Hannah's birthday the next day we were pretty much stuck inside all day. With so much snow at our disposal, we decided to try our hand at making some snow ice cream. I'll admit, I was a tad skeptical that snow could be turned into anything resembling ice cream, but much to my surprise, it turned out pretty well. And of course, the girls loved it. 
The recipe involved me pretty much throwing a bunch of stuff in a bowl with snow and stirring. Roughly this is what I did: 

Snow Ice Cream
3-4 bowls of snow
1/4 cup sugar
1-2tsps. vanilla
1/2 cup milk
Stir and enjoy, but be warned, it melts fast.

I added some sprinkles and the girls went to town. 







1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design