Where Were We?

Tuesday, January 21, 2014
Happy 2014! Needless to say there has been little time to blog lately. I'm hoping to change that. I've been revamping my blog and hope to begin writing more regularly. Like the new look?

Since having Lucas my life has been a roller-coaster of emotions. I've gone from excitement- "yay, I have three kids! I can do this!," to "nope, no I cannot do this do this!" to crying in the shower to "let's do this thing." As for now I seem to have settled into a mostly-working groove.

Life with three little kids has been a little overwhelming. Like losing my mind overwhelming. But I'm so thankful to have these three little ones in my care. They are so sweet and when I step back and think of what a huge responsibility and undertaking it is to raise them, I am humbled and grateful. I know many people would love to have three healthy children, so anytime I catch myself starting to gripe I remind myself of that and shut it. Because seriously, look at this little love. 
And this one.
And this one.
Life is good.

3 comments:

  1. Hi!! I love the new blog look....very simple and pleasing to the eye!

    Thanks for the pics...and yes I can only imagine how the threee kiddos are keeping you busy. The other day I was whining to Ryan..."there is about five minutes of the day where someone isn't NEEDING something!". Um, yeah. And I have 2. And one can basically fend for herself. :). So, don't feel bad...you are just in a season with lots of NEEDS. :):)

    And happy birthday to one little 4 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting so big! He looks so much like Hannah in the first picture. What a stud. Missing you guys!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Abby just cracks me up haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design