Five Favorites

Thursday, February 6, 2014
Amazon Prime TV

http://img0074.popscreencdn.com/95327975_amazoncom-sister-wives-season-3-episode-3-4-houses-4.jpgI've been trying to catch up on some of my TV watching lately and we don't have cable, so enter Amazon Prime TV.  TLC's Sister Wives is one show I just can't stop watching. I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I dole out $1.99 for each episode I watch, which I know, I know, is a total ripoff, but I just can't help myself. 




(2)
Trader Joe's

This isn't exactly a new favorite. I've loved TJ's for a while, but now that I have three little kiddos I love it all the more. The people who work there and the people who shop there are just so darn nice. I go there a few times a week just so I can hear people tell me how cute my kids are.


(3)
Some of these make me laugh until I cry. That would so be our family, the one in the bottom pic, obvs.
funny, funny pictures, funny photos, hilarious, fail, pinterest, 16 Hilarious Pinterest FAILs - Nailed It
 


     (4)
photo: L.L.Bean Ultrawarm Coat, Three-Quarter Length down insulated ...L.L. Bean


 My "ultrawarm jacket" from LL Bean is, you guessed it, ultra warm. It's designed to work in -40 degree weather. Fortunately, I've never had to test that theory, but it's good to know, just in case. What I do know is that I can wear a t-shirt under this jacket and stay warm. Awesome.









(5)
This picture of Hannah:

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love Pinterest fails haha. And love that picture of miss Hannah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design