My Little Guy

Monday, February 3, 2014
I am so smitten with my new little guy. He is the cutest baby (not that I'm biased or anything) and so smiley. We just love him.

The first two months of his life were a little crazy, but now we're settling into a nice little routine and dare I say it, thriving. I've probably just jinxed myself, but so be it.
It's been fun getting to know his personality. He's fairly easy going. As long as he's fed when he's hungry and picked up when he wants to be, he's happy. He's so cuddly. He loves being held and loves to snuggle.
The girls are quite taken with him and he adores them. It's so sweet.
So glad this little boy is part of our family.



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, he's looking so different! I can't wait to snuggle with him!! Too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a cutie!! Thanks for sharing the recent pics...look how he's growing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design