The Big Purse Dump

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

 
Kendra at Catholic All Year is hosting a fun link-up: The Big Purse Dump. This was perfect timing for me because I really did need to clean out my purse, or tote bag as you would have it.

Before:
After:
 Let's see, we have:
* My red wallet.
* Some diapers for both Abby and Lucas (sizes 2 and 4).
* Some wipes too, naturally.
* Some gum and mints. Always carry those. I'm paranoid about coffee breath.
* The lid to a bottle.
* An empty water bottle.
* My New Testament, which makes me look really holy and together, but truth: I haven't   cracked that thing open in about three years. 
* My sunglasses case and my fake eyeglasses case.
* A receipt from this morning's grocery shop.
* A Christmas ornament. I don't even know...
* A pad. Somewhat moot with breastfeeding and all. Keeping things real.
* A card about Samson (from the Bible).
* My Valentine's day card from Matthew. I love what he wrote to me this year, so I carry it around with me. Aww.
 * And lots of crumbs.
Close up of the crumbs.
My Valentine's Day card. Love.
What's in your bag?

2 comments:

  1. I have that same little New Testament. And those same crumbs.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRUMBS!! Man, it's bad in my purse. I still had my flight info from my CA trip when I cleaned out my purse for the trip to you!

    Instead of the New Testament I have Friends of God. Kinda dog eard, but helpful when in line or waiting in the car without kids.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design