My Grandkids

Thursday, March 13, 2014
Hannah has been really into her dolls lately, her "kids," as she calls them. There's about seven of them and they all have names- Jack, Therese, Sally, Teresa, Susie and I can't remember the rest. (Some grandmother I am.) Apparently her baby naming style is an eclectic mix of Catholic saint and 1960's chic.  She takes them everywhere she goes and even makes sure they have a babysitter when she leaves.

It's vitally important that the "kids" are properly put to bed each night. Since she co-sleeps with her children, they take up about half the bed. Poor Aunt Abby is relegated to the edge of the bed each  night. However, it appears Mama Hannah has not quite adopted the "back to sleep" method of placing a baby on its back to sleep. Things are looking mighty dangerous for poor little Jack, who I am sad to say, wears pink.


Notice how Abby is upside down? She loves to sleep like that.

1 comment:

  1. Haha oh my gosh! I love this. So funny. And of course Abby sleeps like that, haha definitely fits her personality. Love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design