A Tea Party for Tuesday

Tuesday, April 1, 2014
My girls have been enjoying a bevy of tea parties lately. It's such fun and I love watching them delight in such play.  

To add to their fun, I found a couple of cute Easter hats and a few cheapie necklaces in the dollar section at Target. I took out some old fabric and made them a little tablecloth and brought down the china tea sets that were a gift from some of my students when Matthew and I became engaged. The girls were over-the-moon excited about all the little added touches. Tea parties are now pretty much a daily thing here.
 
As I sit and watch my daughters thoroughly immersed in the loveliness of a tea party, I can't help but think that this is what childhood should be: simple and enchanting.





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design