Hannah Is 5

Sunday, March 1, 2015
Hannah turned five in January. Sometimes I look at her and can't help but think it was only yesterday she was in diapers. Now she's practically driving a car. Where has the time gone? 

I must say, I am loving five. It has definitely been my favorite age with her so far. She is so funny, the things that come out of her mouth make me laugh everyday. I really should start recording some of those funny things on this old blog. The other night before dinner, she and Abby were playing in the living room. I told them it was time to come eat. Abby ran over right away, but then all of a sudden, Hannah started crying, (which was a little dramatic) and I didn't know why. Apparently, she and Abby were just about to have a race. She really wanted to race Abby because she really wanted to win. In between sobs, she cried, "winning is my favorite." It was so funny, but I get it, I do. Winning is my favorite too. 

She's such a mature five, one of her favorite things to do is clean and organize, oh and decorate. She loves to decorate, which involves placing her toys all around her room. All the best things about little girls, she has. She loves princesses and My Little Pony and dreams about getting married. But she's tough too. She likes karate and fighting with her little boyfriends and of course, she loves to win. 

She's such an easy child to love and we are so glad she's ours. 


She wanted a Rainbow Dash birthday cake. This was the best I could do.


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is 5!! I still remember getting the text when miss Hannah Claire was born. Haha who doesn't love winning, she is so funny! Growing up too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweetie Hannah is, and she truly is a joy to watch grow into the wonderful soul that she is.
    And I love how you captured the mini pnut butter cups :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design