Apple Picking

Saturday, October 24, 2015
One thing I really wanted to make sure we did this fall was to go pick apples. I've tried to keep my fall activity list short and reasonable considering we have a brand new baby. I figured apple picking would be doable with our crew.

We picked a warm day and ventured out to our favorite you-pick- Sweet Berry Farm in Rhode Island. It's just outside Newport, so if you live near there or are ever in the area, I strongly recommend checking it out. 

The girls love picking fruit. Abby makes up a song each time we go. "Strawberry pickin'" was her first single and "apple pickin'" was eerily similar. Although, she has a great time picking the fruit, we can never actually convince Abby to try eating it. Hannah and Lucas love fruit, so they enjoyed the apples. Lucas loved the running room and took off exploring the orchard. 

The weather was so nice, we ended up at the Newport beach and played there for a while. The kids loved it and it was one of those days where all is right in the world. 

I just love this picture of Lucas.









My little family.

1 comment:

  1. These are such great pictures - looks like all the Richers had a fun adventure in the apple orchard. bet you all slept well that night!
    What a handsome family :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design