Pumpkin Patch

Thursday, October 29, 2015
The kids and I went to the pumpkin patch last Friday. We went to the same farm last year and the girls remembered it when we drove up. I love that they're getting old enough to remember our little family traditions. 

Along with a pumpkin patch, the farm has a few animals, a playground and tractor hayrides. We would have stayed longer, but if you can't tell from the pictures, it was freezing. I left little Olivia sleeping in the car. We brought home a giant pumpkin.  We're calling it our "one ton pumpkin" (a curious George reference). We plan to carve it within the next couple days. I can't believe Halloween is this weekend already.








Hannah was so confused by this height chart. "But I'm 5 years old, not almost 4."

Naturally, Lucas would not stand still.

2 comments:

  1. Another great memory for you and the kids. I see the giant pumpkin Hannah and Abs are sitting in front of. Now I'm curious to see your completed jack-o-lantern! And the kids costumes :) xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Oh my gosh they are getting so big!! Happy Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design