A Few Household Items I'm Loving Right Now

Tuesday, February 16, 2016
1) Target Threshold White Plates. I am loving white table items right now. They look clean and timeless. 

2) Cloth Napkins from Green Little Nest on Etsy. Although a bit smaller than your typical cloth napkins, these are only a dollar apiece. Plus, they go beautifully with the white plates.

3)  Ana White ToyStorage. Ana White offers free designs and how-to instructions for building your own furniture. I may be slightly ambitious and incredibly naive, but I intend to build this toy box myself.

4) Wal-Mart Rolled Top Club Chair. Demi at House for Six tipped me off to this lovely little item. For $249 it's a pretty good deal. 

5. Ana White Farmhouse Table. Another Ana White design. I love this table and think it would be both sturdy and large enough for our little, not-so-little, family. I also plan to build this myself! Am I a carpenter, you might ask? No. Am I completely deluded as to my woodworking abilities? Yes.

6. Rugs USA Moroccan Trellis Rug. I've been in love with this rug for a while. I think it's beautiful and will be perfect for the kids' playroom.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh. I see a future homeowner filling her rooms with creative decor. And I love how you want to start building your own furniture. There is so much gratification from having your personal touch on things. Go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were my inspiration for wanting to build my own table! It's such a great story for kids to be able to say, "my mom built our table."

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design